Interested in joining?
Joining the club is pretty straightforward and works as follows:
- Drop in to play as a guest during a Club Night (Thursdays 7.30pm) or Sunday Tennis (11.00am) and introduce yourself.
- Alternatively contact the Club Secretary (Declan Cullen) directly or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or send a message through the website.
- Complete and return the downloadable New Members Application Form available on the website.
- Following receipt by the Secretary of the Application form and routine membership approval as required by the rules of the club (Bective Tennis Club is a non-commercial club run by volunteer input from its membership) you will be given subscription payment details and contacted by a 'mentor' to arrange tennis games for you appropriate to your tennis standard.
- Finally you (and your friends) can take part in the full calendar of events throughout the season (Mid-April to Mid-April) as detailed on the website.
Click here for details of introductory offer.
Click here for brochure.
- Individual Adult Membership rate is €250 per annum (when paid as a lump sum) or €25 per month when paid as a monthly standing order.
- Family / Couple Membership is €375 per annum or €37.50 per month.
- If you join the club after April your first season's subscription will be reduced in proportion with when you join if you are not on a pay-monthly arrangement.
- Other types of membership are available (student, junior, groups, pavilion etc) so contact the Club Secretary (Declan Cullen) for further information.
Your message has been forwarded to email@example.com
Click here to print out the membership form