Court Etiquette Guidelines
We would ask our members and guests to respect the rules and etiquette guidelines as set out below.
- Suitable tennis attire and non-marking tennis shoes to be worn on court.
- Please refrain from shouting or abusive language on court.
- Please refrain from walking through or onto a court when play is underway.
- Please dispose of all litter in the bins provided on the courts.
- Please respect the rights of others playing on court.
- Guests of Members must sign the Visitor's Book.
- Guests of Members must pay the appropriate fee.
- Pre-booked courts may only be used by those who have booked them.
- To book a court, you can either:
- contact a member of the Committee, or
- send us an email setting out dates and times for booking.
We thank you in advance for your co-operation.